About Me

For 5 weeks I will be studying abroad in Madrid, Spain. So, this is a little blog that I will try to keep to update you on my adventures in Europe.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Picture Time!!!!

Finally I have the time to put up more pictures, so enjoy. We are waiting on Paquita to get back from yoga class. Yes, its true ladies and gentlemen, Paquita takes Spanish Yoga. P.S. The pictures are in backwards order. I'm still figuring out this blogging thing...




This is Ferdinand and Isabellas Palace. 


The infamous picture of Caitlin's challenge to jump with a professor. 


When we first got into Toledo, some guy approached us, said some spanish, and beckoned us to follow him. It appeared like we were getting ourselves into a sketchy situation. However, he led us to this little factory where they make this jewelry out of hammered down black metal and hammer gold into it. Hard to explain, but its really pretty.


Cathedral in Toledo.


This is that one picture I snapped and afterwards got in trouble for it. 


The streets of Toledo! Pictures just don't do it justice. 


This is the order that my friends and I are in every time we ride up and down the escalator. Note that I am in the back because I have difficulties entering and exiting escalators. The people in the picture for those that don't know them are Beth Anne, Robyn, Caitlin, and me


Pi Phi's in Spain


Toledo!


This is that church that was built by oppressed prisoners of war


Most of the girls of our group.


Really cool mercado, or grocery store. We hope to make a visit to it later this afternoon. If you know me well, I have this obsession with going grocery shopping, so I am very excited about this special visit. 
Will post more later!
Adios amigos!

1 comment:

  1. Your Grandmother Lockhart also had trouble with escalators!

    ReplyDelete